- 7 p.m.
- First Wednesday of each month
- Council Chambers
125 3rd Avenue N
South St. Paul, MN 55075
- Meetings are televised live on cable commission channel 18
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
The Planning Commission is a seven-member citizen commission, appointed by the city council to four-year terms.
- Brianne Miller (Term expires: March 1, 2027)
- Tim Felton (Term expires: March 1, 2025)
- Geoff Fournier (Term expires: March 1, 2025)
- James Hart (Term expires: March 1, 2026)
- Ruth Krueger (Term expires: March 1, 2027)
- Chad Schlemmer (Term expires: March 1, 2024)
- Jason Frankot (Term expires: March 1, 2024)
The Planning Commission advises the city council on all planning, zoning, and land uses within the community. Duties of the Planning Commission include the review of all development and redevelopment proposals and the enforcement of the Comprehensive Plan.