Central Square Community Center
Central Square Community Center - Amenities
Central Square Community Center is committed to meeting the needs of the community by providing an excellent facility combined with great services and programs, all at affordable rates. A variety of membership options as well as single use punch cards are available for our patrons to take advantage of this publicly funded facility.
The Parks and Recreation Department staff and South St. Paul school district #6 operate the Central Square Community Center, the center is "where South St. Paul comes together".
Amenities include :
- Complimentary child watch is offered for members Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Family friendly facility with programs available for all ages.
- Indoor pool featuring lap swim, water exercise classes, swimming lessons and open swim times.
- Membership rates available for residents and non-residents. South St. Paul businesses and employees receive a resident rate
- Membership includes unlimited use of our Fitness Center featuring a variety of cardio machines and strength machines from FreeMotion strength machines.
Members of Central Square Community Center receive a discount on all fitness classes.
| Absolute Abs||HIIT Boot-Camp|
| Aqua Intervals||Kettlebell|
| Beginner Kettlebell||Kettlebell-TRX® Fusion|
| Cardio & Strength Circuit||Pilates|
| Cardio Kickboxing||Total Body Conditioning|
| Country Heat®||R.I.P.P.E.D®|